ABOUT THE OCHCC
The Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce was established in Santa Ana, California in 1986. The OCHCC is a non-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors. Members include small and mid-sized businesses, public and private entities and large corporations. The Chamber is an affiliate of the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the California Chambers of Commerce and the Orange County Federated Chambers of Commerce.
The Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of and provides access to Orange County businesses involved within the Hispanic Community. We support the development and unique concerns of these businesses by providing opportunities for networking, legislative advocacy, access to capital, education and training programs. The resources of our organization are directed toward the economic prosperity of our members and contribute to the overall multi-cultural economic development of Orange County
THE GOALS OF THE OCHCC
• To promote economic programs to strengthen and expand the income potential of businesses within the trade area.
JOIN THE OCHCC AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• To create a better image, understanding and appreciation of the importance of the Hispanic Market.
• To participate in civic, social, cultural, and legislative programs designed to enhance the quality of life of the Hispanic community and the business opportunities of our members.
• To provide Corporations with an avenue to diversify their supplier and employee bases.
• Business advocacy at the county, state and national levels.
• Collective voice in support of a healthy business environment.
• Furnishing information to residents, newcomers, businesses and visitors.
• Participation in community service programs.
• Active member of the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, California Chambers of Commerce.
• Cost savings and discounts on selected services provided by members and corporate sponsors.
• Advertising opportunities at www.OCHCOC.com and the monthly eNewsetter.
• Connections to key partners that align with your business.
• Support and guidance for your business goals and day-to-day operations including dealing with local, state and federal regulations, requirements, licensing and permits
• Access to information on procuring capital.
• Informational seminars and workshops.
• Promotes a dialogue between small businesses and Corporate Sponsors.
• Introduction and access to corporate initiatives and procurement opportunities.
• Networking opportunities and referrals for your business category.
Stay up to date with the current calendar of events, networking opportunities, luncheons and all other OCHCC activities by visiting our website at www.OCHCC.COM.